The No-Capital-Cost, Guest-Satisfying, Revenue-Generating, In-Room Safe Solution from Safemark Systems.
The SafeCom Program entails:
- Guests are informed via a label on the safe that there will be a daily charge for usage.
- Once the safe is used, the charge is automatically posted to the guest folio.
- Only guests that choose to use the safe are charged.
- Contents of the safe are covered under our exclusive $10,000 warranty against theft by forcible entry.
- A wireless communication system is used to send the signal from each safe to our Safemark Communications Manager (SCM).
- We then utilize a ComDec brand certified interface to your Property Management System (PMS).
Safemark Communications Manager (SCM)
The Safemark Communications Manager (SCM) is a turnkey computer system that enables the online RF safes to post charges to the Property Management System (PMS). It also monitors the safes and the wireless infrastructure for proper operation, provides Locked from Previous Guest reports, provides automated safe low battery alerts, and provides a variety of usage and revenue reports. The SCM system can be installed into a wide variety of IT infrastructures, almost any that can currently be found in hospitality properties.
For more information including technical specifications and installation requirements please contact us for a SafeCom brochure.